CUCURICULUM VITAE (CV)



   Cucuriculum Vitae(CV) is known as written overview of a person's experience and qualifications.It contains only a summary of the job seeker's employment history, qualifications, education, and some personal information. People usually used it to seek for work and interview.

  CUCURICULUM VITAE (PROGRESS).

 This is the process of CV that I created. First,I cut out a few section to differentiate which is the important part in the CV. I used the different tint of the color to highlight the important part. Then I started to cut out a circle shape on the upper left site, is to put my own profile picture. After that I began to type the information which include my basic personal info,education and experience.
CUCURICULUM VITAE (CV) CUCURICULUM VITAE (CV) Reviewed by VintX on 8:59 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.